Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Seeing "green" on the Dumaguete website

My Internet browser of choice is Firefox.Not long after I started the Dumaguete website I installed the Google tool bar onto the browser.With it, I am able to see the page ranking of the sites I visit.It's a little bar space that defaults white but becomes different levels of green to show the ranking....the more green you see the higher the ranking.For the longest time, the page ranking for the website has been pitifully white with no green what-so-ever.Today, I noticed that after the last "crawling" but the Google robots, a bit of green has started to appear.I'm even starting to see green on the sorryalltheclevernamesaretaken blog and the meditation blog too.Sadly, the blog you are reading now isn't showing any green at all.

No comments: