Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dumaguete Website: Inside Baseball

Within the next few days,there will be a number of changes on the Dumaguete website.Most of these changes will probably go unnoticed the average visitor.This entry might appear to some as being "inside baseball". When I first put the site together,several of the pages were put on my ISP's free space with basically just the front page on my host's server.From a visual or content point of view,it really makes little difference on which server these secondary are located.But,I began to see some of these pages come up on a few search engines and the thought occurred to me that it would be better if all the pages were on the main server.This idea was confirmed by an email from Corey.I'll also make a few changes in the content while I'm transferring all this.I started working on the Hotels & Resorts page yesterday and the work involved is more than I anticipated....especially since I'm tending to my 1 year old while I work.

No comments: