Monday, January 08, 2007

Looking for blogs for the Dumaguete website

A few days ago I transferred the Hotels and Resorts page on the website from my ISP account to the regular website server.While I was at it, I added a couple of hotels to the page.Soon, I'll be transferring the Blogosphere page as well and I want to add a few more blogs to that section while I'm doing all that work.There are lots of great blogs to choose from.I'm not going to limit my picks to Dumaguete blogs. Because of the set-up of the Blogosphere page,I want to put in an image with the link to the blog.If the blogger has an image in his or her profile I can use it.....but some folks don't use any.It that case I'll have to put in an image that I think fits.I'd hate to omit a blog because there wasn't a suitable image.I just hope that whatever image I use is OK with the blogger.

1 comment:

Corey said...

A few months back there was a new message board about Dumaguete that went online. The man who started it is Danish and moved to the area some months back. You can view the site at www.dumagueteinfo.com. I'm sure it would be a nice addition to your Blogosphere section.