Sunday, August 02, 2015

Our Mother of Perpetual Help Redemptorist Church

As chronicled in yesterday's post [The Rollin' Pin] I spent a good deal of time last Tuesday, walking around the city, taking photographs for the Dumaguete website.

In that post, I mentioned my stopping at a little cafe for coffee and pastry. Later on in my journey, I also stopped at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Redemptorist Church for another respite. This is the Catholic parish where my wife, my son and myself attend Mass. We enjoy this particular church because, not only is it a beautiful building in a beautiful location, but many of the Masses are in English.

Several years ago, I took a few photos of the church which made their way onto the website but I didn't really take enough photos to do justice.

While I was at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Redemptorist Church Tuesday, I took 20 additional photos. I've added those photos to photo section of the website this morning. Clicking on the individual JPEGs will take one to a larger image.

In addition to the photos, I placed a Google map on the page to lead folks to the church should they desire to visit. I've also placed the map below.

No comments: