Saturday, January 06, 2007

We really did test the waters at the Dumaguete website

It's not as if I don't have enough to do.Between my 3 blogs,the web site, my regular job and helping out at home I don't have a lot of spare time.Yesterday,I started doing a little experimenting with photo imaging effects.After working with a jpeg, I wanted to see how the photo looked on my 2 blogs........there are different backgrounds, after all.I didn't have anything in particular to write about.I started with the sorryalltheclevernamesaretaken blog.I entitled the entry "testing the waters".I uploaded the photo,wrote a bit of nothing. I published the entry;After seeing how the photo looked on the white background,I deleted the entry.I went over to this blog and did exactly the same thing.Later,out of curiosity,I searched the blogs for Dumaguete blogs.The sorryalltheclevernamesaretaken listing was shown correctly, but the search results showed my last entry on this blog as "testing the waters"....the deleted entry. Of course,when I clicked on the link it took me to an error message.I'm not quite sure why this one was wrong while the other blog was right.It seems to me they should both be wrong or both right-not one of each.

1 comment:

Humour and last laugh said...

interesting blog.