Monday, February 05, 2007

Always trying to improve the Dumaguete website

I installed the Google Analytics in Nov. 2006. December was the first full month of readings.At the end of January I was able to compare two full months for the first time and we've shown a marked increase in the number of hits.We're always trying to improve the website.We're looking to have t-shirts available soon....we're working with the t-shirt people now. We're hoping to go to Dumaguete within the next few months.You can expect several updates after that.We want to get the penpal section up and running.I'll be taking lots of new photos from all over the city.We're excited about going home.We need to get a passport for my son (can't even set a date until we have it). I'm also hoping to meet some of the bloggers that are linked on my Blogosphere page.

No comments: