Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A missing blog from the Dumaguete website.

When I first put the blog " negros island online " on the Dumaguete Blogosphere page the url was http://negrosilandonline.blogspot.com . A day or so ago I looked at the blog and learned that the domain had changed to http://www.negrosislandonline.com/. Today I find that using either url results in an ERROR 404 page not found.I don't know what the problem is but I will continue to leave the link as is for awhile. Maybe someone will let me know what's going on with the site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where he went, though I suspect it will be a small delay. Blogger is free, so we know there are no financial issues involved.

His Blogger profile is still intact, and it looks like his other blogs are online. Must be some technical issues involved with moving the Negros Island site to a new domain.

Humour and last laugh said...

Hey. I too have come across similar problems at times. I wonder if some people want to read your blog without being identified.
Thanks for including my blog in your list.Your opinions about my favourite authors I would like to know.
Regards.