Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Totsukacho visits the Dumaguete website

Both the website and this blog were recently visited by someone in Totsukacho Japan.I've never heard of that city until now.I'm glad that this person was interested enough to visit both places,but I wish he (or she) had left a comment on this blog.I know you're there....I see you via the Google Analytics,but it would be nice if you'd say hello.
I wish I could offer you a cup of tea....invite you to sit a spell ( as we say here).I'd like to know what you think;why you came to the site....what you were looking for.Did you like what you saw?Will you be back? How can I improve the site? Hello Totsukacho....Hello Seattle, Hello Studley and Kuala Lumpur. Let me hear from you all.

1 comment:

christine said...

Wow, a blog dedicated to my favorite city in southeast asia! Kudos to you for starting this. :) I can't wait to read all the posts.