Saturday, December 02, 2006

I can retire to Dumaguete now

The title of the photo on the left is "feet-up time, job done". An appropriate photo for this entry now that I can retire to Dumaguete.How did I manage it? How can I retire now? Let me explain:
When I started this blog I was given the chance to open an adsense account.I haven't used the ads on this blog, but my Dumaguete website pages have the ads there. I hadn't logged into my adsense account in quite awhile and wanted to do that today......mostly out of curiosity.I had a difficult time logging in.This wasn't the first time adsense had given me trouble.
To make a long story short,I was finally able to log in and I checked to see how much money I'd made.Admittedly,I wasn't expecting much; I haven't had the account long. The amount I've earned so far totals $1.90 .Oh, yes; happy day! I can retire to Dumaguete now.

No comments: