Sunday, November 26, 2006

Visitors

Thanks to the Google Analytics I know the site is getting a few hits.We're getting hits from Great Britain,Thailand,Philippines and different areas of the U.S.. I'm happy that the site is getting viewed,but I wish we had enough penpals to open up that area of the website. My sister-in-law still has a few more Internet cafes on her list.
I've got the information I need to put a few more places on the Hotels page......I hope to have time Monday to finish up that area. The website isn't finished, by any means.We still have a lot of work and now that I can see (via Google Analytics) that we're getting hits, I feel a strong obligation to get more done.

1 comment:

Corey said...

The most interesting stat to me, other than the countries from which visitors are coming, is "Overall Keyword Conversion" which can be found in the Search Engine Marketing report menu. This shows you what search terms are being used to find your site. Of course, not all of your visitors will use the search engines. For my blog, Google and Yahoo! searches represent about 50% of the traffic. Many are referred from other blogs.

So far I have seen visitors from 27 countries and 23 states. Less than half the total visitors have come from the U.S. Very interesting indeed ;)