Thursday, November 23, 2006

so much work to do

There's always so much work to do on the site.I've been working on the Hotel page and I've published what I have although there's still more to do with that portion. I haven't been able to get so much done on the Internet cafe page.I like what I've done for Mighty Joe but I don't really have enough on Scooby's to satisfy me. I've been trying to add The Business Atrium.....they've sent a link to their new website but I'd like them to send a photo and/or a logo.The Penpals page looks nice, but without penpals to list there the page is useless.
Corey from an-american-in-dumaguete let me know that the site has jumped up on Google.....that's great. He also let me know about a google service for site analytics. It looks ok.I can track the visits to the site now.Maybe I'd rather not know...ha ha ha ha

No comments: