Thursday, October 30, 2014

St. Paul University Dumaguete Founders' Day Photos.

I've made a number of updates on the DumagueteCity.net website over the past few days. One of the more subtle changes was the use of a new background image for the menu. I had been using a dark, navy blue image, but after seeing a red gif. on another website, I thought I'd swipe the red one, and put up on the website.

The most productive updates, I think, are the updates to the photos section. I've updated the old pages and added another photos page - St. Paul University Founders' Day -.

A few of the older photos pages are in desperate need of additional photos. Needless to say, the current section of the boulevard is pitiful. That's a project that can be taken care of, hopefully, within the next week.

No comments: