Friday, November 07, 2014

Alabama Man Wins GA Lottery.



One of the cool things about having my own website is that it gives me the opportunity to experiment and be a bit creative. Even though this website is primarily devoted the the actual city of Dumaguete, it is my website after all, and I can feel free to do with it as I like.

Over the years, I've used the site to try my hand at design.......making my own parody web news site, where I could fool around.

One of those parody pages was called Alabama Man Wins Georgia Lottery. I got a few laughs - mostly from myself - when I used the link on my other blog, Sorry, All The Clever Names Are Taken.

It's been a long time since this parody page has been online. I've had to update it a little. Now, I suppose it's as ready as it will ever be. So, here you have - Alabama Man Wins Georgia Lottery.

No comments: