Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Updated Dumaguete Hotels & Resorts webpage.

As the snip shows, I've updated the Dumaguete Hotels & Resorts webpage on the dumaguetecity.net website.
Not only did I update that particular page, but the pages for the individual hotels and resorts received a make-over as well.
The pages were overhauled...... a hotel was added while another was dropped.
I even managed to line up a few more ad affiliates.
The Google Analytics stats tell me that the hotels and resorts section is the most active on the website. I hope this revamping brings in even more hits.

3 comments:

Pradeep Ahirwar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robert Simms said...

Sorry Pradeep,
I removed your comment because you left me no option to reciprocate links.
If we cannot exchange links, then your comment is just spam.

Nikka said...

Hi Robert, appreciate you adding me on the blogosphere! I've returned the favor, you're linked up on mine too. :) Great job on keeping everyone updated on the goings-on in Dumaguete!