Monday, February 12, 2007

Placing a value on the Dumaguete websites and blogs

Trying to place a value on the various Dumaguete websites and blogs appears to be a never ending challenge.As for the outside links,I have,basically, only two ways of judging....Google PageRank and how-much-is-your-blog-worth. As for my own blogs and sites, I have the additional help of Google Analytics. Unfortunately,the results aren't conclusive.
According to PageRank the value of my own things are as follows:
(1) Tie between www.dumaguetecity.net/ and meditation-and-contemplative-prayer.blogspot.com/
(2) sorryalltheclevernamesaretaken.blogspot.com/
(3) This blog.
If you use the how much is your blog worth then the results are different.
(1) Tie between this blog and sorry........
(2) meditation blog
(3) not being a blog, the website is valued at zero.
If I use the Analytics to show number of visitors then the results are:
(1) the website
(2) this blog
(3) sorry......
(4) meditation blog.
If I try to judge by which one gives the most enjoyment or,conversely, which one gives me the biggest headache then in both cases it's a four-way tie.

1 comment:

Gowri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.