Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Making the Most of Google Maps


A little over four years ago, I began posting photos and writing reviews onto Google Maps, becoming what Google calls a "Local Guide". Quite a lot of the links and photos have made their way to another of my blogs,sorryalltheclevernamesaretaken.

Most of the photos and reviews have been of places around and about Dumaguete and Negros Oriental.

As I write this, I have reviewed more than 300 locations in the area and have uploaded more than 2,500 photos. Those photos have received more than 14 million views.

Before the outbreak of the covid pandemic and the resulting quarantine(s) I had begun to post some of those reviews onto this blog. Now that I'm able to get out and about more, I plan on adding additional photos and reviews here. This will more than likely included places outside Dumaguete - Sibulan being one example.

No comments: