Sunday, September 20, 2020

'Cycling in Sibulan

I don't believe it is coincidental that, with the slight easing of the quarantine restrictions in our community, there seems to be an increase in recreational bicycle riding in Negros Oriental in general and Sibulan in particular.

On most mornings, while taking my morning exercise, I come upon quite a few bicyclists making their way along the Diversion Road in Sibulan. The larger groups usually ride on Saturdays, while the single individual bike rider can be seen on any given day.


 

 


One might say I have an ulterior motive in posting these cycling photos - my brother-in-law does sell bicycles at my wife's store in Sibulan.

Naturally, anyone in the market for a new bicycle can stop by Simms Store on Diputado Street. A map showing the location of the store can be found below.

No comments: