Friday, December 05, 2008

Political Satire on the Dumaguete Website.

Not every blog I list on the dumaguete blogosphere page of the dumaguetecity.net website pertains to Dumaguete.....or even Philippines for that matter.
I try to find a wide variety of blogs which I hope will appeal to a wide variety of people.
With that in mind, I've listed a new blog.... D'offus of the Big-Doofus. As you can see by the title, this blog is anything but serious. It is an attempt to mock and satirize the new President of the United States, Barack Obama.
I hope you all enjoy this new addition.

3 comments:

Al said...

Careful, some worshippers of the Obamessiah may be offended & put you on the list of with the rest of us scheduled for reeducation camp for being an embarrassment to him.

PS, Sorry about your score of 25.

Anonymous said...

You are not even remotely funny.

Robert Simms said...

Dear Anonymous,
Sorry you can't appreciate good humor.