Thursday, March 15, 2007

T shirts on the Dumaguete website

In a few weeks, probably after our return from Dumaguete, we will be selling T shirts on the Dumaguetecity website .We'll be be starting off with two designs on an ash grey shirt.We have the T shirts printed already, but I won't be able to sell them online until I've opened an Internet Merchant Account and set up the page with a shopping cart.This shouldn't take long,but there may be difficulties shipping the shirts to customers while we are out of the country.We don't have anyone working for us, so it looks like we may have to wait.
In addition to the T shirts, I hope to have the pen pal section up and running when we return.This area has been a disappointment but I think I might be able to turn it around while I am in Dumaguete.

No comments: