Monday, March 19, 2007

New blog on the Dumaguete website

I've added a link to another blog/website to the Dumaguete blogosphere page called Scammers!!!!. Those who have been to the blogosphere page before may have to refresh their browser to see the link.We've all received emails from people claiming that we can somehow lay claim to millions of dollars by providing this person with personal information such as name, phone number and bank account information.I've been communicating with a few of these scammers for several months-myself posing as different characters- and the Scammers!!!! site is the result, so far.It contains transcribed email exchanges as well as copies of photos and documents sent to me by these folks.The photo is one sent to me by someone claiming to be Modestus Iba.....a lawyer in Nigeria.Like everything else, Scammers!!! is a work in progress so the pages will have to be refreshed to see the latest changes. As of today, there are transcripts from five scammers but I have much more which I haven't been able to include yet but will be added ASAP.

1 comment:

Gowri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.