Friday, August 05, 2022

City Pound Bridge


A friend recently told me of a road located near his new house. Prior to his moving into his house, he had never been down said road. He also told me of a bridge on the road that crosses the Banica River.

One end of this road starts at the intersection of Rovira Drive and the Dumaguete-Palinpinon Road. The other end connects to the Dumaguete-Balugo Road. As far as I know, the road could, technically, be the upper part of the Dumaguete-Balugo Road. Be that as it may, I road my bicycle out to the bridge and took several photographs.

As can be seen from the photos, the bridge is named "City Pound Bridge". I discovered that the bridge had not be named on Google Maps. I've remedied that by adding it myself. Below are some of the photos I've uploaded to Google Maps, along with it's location on the map.Although the location has now been published, it may take a few days for the edit to show up for the general public.












 

No comments: