Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm Back.

I've just noticed that it's been nearly a year since I've last posted on this blog. That really is disgraceful, and I have no valid excuse. With this post, I intend to correct my errant ways.

I retired a few months ago and we are currently living not far from Dumaguete - in Sibulan.Now that we're here, I'll be able to update this blog and the Dumaguete website on a more regular basis.

Earlier this morning, I found a video on Facebook posted by Hulagway ug Kasikas sa Dumaguete. The video was made by an American expat who is currently living in Dumaguete. He is speaking of a recent incident that occurred at Robinson's Mall. I hadn't heard of the incident before watching his video.

I'm afraid that Dumaguete may be getting a bad rap due to the incident involving a Canadian named Mark Cohen.

I'm posting the Youtube video because I feel like my fellow American expat (who made the video) does a good job summing up the issue.

No comments: